Heather Raftery is an amazing grappler and has accomplished so much already in BJJ! This series covers some seriously awesome guard passes into taking your opponent's back. She has such a great eye for detail and really covers every little thing you need to make each move work. She also covers multiple options depending on how your opponents move, so you'll be ready for anything. Lastly, the series finishes with tons of great rolling footage between Heather and some super high level partners. If you've been looking for new ways to get to people's backs, you have to check this out!
Check out more from Heather Raftery at the Atos Online Academy! https://atosbjjonline.com
If you don't already know about her accomplishments, here are just a few of them:
- 4x NoGi worlds medalist, black belt (silver and bronze in open weight in 2019)
- 2019 silver master worlds, black belt
- 2017 - black belt from Andre Galvao
- 2016 NoGi worlds champion, brown belt (and bronze in open division)
- 2x ADCC trials medalist (2017, 2015)
- 2017 NoGi pans, double gold, brown belt
- 2015 brown belt from Cyborg
Special thanks to Professor Seth Rodenbaugh for hosting the seminar at his academy and inviting the JJOTG crew. If you're in the Parker area, we highly recommend you check them out! https://authenticbjjzenith.com
Thanks to all our sponsors!
Katharo Training Center - Fitness and Jiu-Jitsu
Caique Jiu-Jitsu - Building Strength and Honor
War Tribe - Born for this!
Check out Rollbliss for the best custom gear!