In part one of this great no-gi series, Heather takes us through some amazing transitions to the back. Starting with how to pass the guard in a way that opens up your opponent's back and then take the back. She covers so many small details that are often overlooked but are extremely crucial to finishing the techniques.
Check out more from Heather Raftery at the Atos Online Academy! https://atosbjjonline.com
If you don't already know about her accomplishments, here are just a few of them:
- 4x NoGi worlds medalist, black belt (silver and bronze in open weight in 2019)
- 2019 silver master worlds, black belt
- 2017 - black belt from Andre Galvao
- 2016 NoGi worlds champion, brown belt (and bronze in open division)
- 2x ADCC trials medalist (2017, 2015)
- 2017 NoGi pans, double gold, brown belt
- 2015 brown belt from Cyborg
Thanks to all our sponsors!
Katharo Training Center - Fitness and Jiu-Jitsu
Caique Jiu-Jitsu - Building Strength and Honor
War Tribe - Born for this!
Check out Rollbliss for the best custom gear!